martes, 28 de abril de 2009

Tuesday, 28 April

I haz fear and commitment

So... today's blog is in English and I'm listening a song in spanish it's reggeaton o.O sooo not me :P but I'm enjoying the song ^^
oh this song is so ruru :P it's carita bonita
well today was an odd day :P I went to work to the kindergarten, 'cause I need money, and this is the way to gain my own money :) so my mum won't tell me oh you have to work for it. It's kind of weird, 'cause I work for my mum ^^

As I was there I talked to the teachers and OMG they are sooo vital (? full of live), seriously I'm a granma compared to them :P
ok so to shorten this up, 'cause I need to do homework.... there is this mr. ? that told me about the swine flu and he got me f*cking scared T.T oh no I don't want to die, or as a friend says: I DON'T WANT TO DIE DEAD T.T

He told me about how dangerous it can be, and omg I always get the flu, so I'm a potential sick person. Now I won't eat ice-cream anymore and I'll run away whenever a person sneezes :P Maybe I'm taking this fear too far but if it's scary enough to make this mr. ? to think about going back to his country then it's scary enough to make me fear about my life and own safety

I even dailyboothed about it :

Description:

I fear the swine flu :'( I read this article today and it says: there is no place in the world that the swine flu can't reach this fear has also a lot to do with the fact that there might be ONE person in Peru who has this, hopefully that one person does not have it.

So as you can see this person scared me and when I snezzed for some random reason ( I was alone in my room) I thought: Oh noooooo I'm infected, shit! :( but then I started thinking that maybe I'm making myself ill, because I'm taking this too far and I'm thinking about this way too much :S ... So that's where I got the commitment from :) I decided I won't get infected. I will survive, I will survive (8) lalalala yeah! :D


So this is me trying to smile... SMILE= FAIL

but my got better since I was commited not to get sick :)
...well not exactly better, 'cause I did all the work for business and managment, and my group didn't actually remenbered there was work to do :P
This time I did it all by myself but next time they'll coperate or they'll COPERATE grrr xD
oh, I'm starting to like to write in blogs :)
<3 you anais in wonderland blog ^^
I got my work printed at 7.30 after trying to print it since 4 :S Thanks G that I did my work before the usual time :) also I would like to thank my aunt for letting me print 25 pages and making my life better <3
mmmm then I got home and ate pizza, but I think that wasn't good, 'cause I'm a fatty :'( I want my figur back. I want to be skinny again :P
and then I entered to youtube and to my dear deary blog :) I found scarhead, a show about a girl obscessed with harry potter. I have high expectations about this show and want to see at least the first chapter byeeee :)
and then I'll read and sleep

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario