
Dutch classes
I had my first dutch lesson with a different teacher today :) He is an awesome teacher, I love his methodology and I think I'm going to learn a lot, which will help me much in NL. So I can say I'm happy I have a new teacher, although he lives way too far away :S He lives near the beach and I live in the other side of Lima, but he is worth it, so I'll keep on going to dutch classes there.
I love the sea, it looks so beautiful, but I have respect for it and I might say that I have a little bit of fear from it. It's so big and I know it's dangerous, it's totally uncontrolable and unpredictable.
Nothing interesting but that has happened :P
The photo up, was taken by my nanny :) She is lovely ^^
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario